my

Friday 27 October 2017

Rajinikath and Akshay Kumar starrer robot  2.0 maker launch the
 audio at Burj Park, Dubai.
AR Rahman  perform live at the event.
There is absolutely so much excitement about robot 2.0 movie .
 the makers of 2.0 have released a new poster.

 Rajinikanth as robot, his character, Chitti. alongside Amy Jackson and the glimpse of Akshay Kumar who is playing a villan role in the film.

Yesterday, the makers released solo poster of Rajinikanth as Chitti. you can also spot some unusual instruments that make you more curious about this sci-fi fantasy.
On Hollywood actor Arnold Schwarzenegger, Shankar explained, “The script has a global appeal.
 So we approached Arnold. We held talks with Arnold’s team but things didn’t materialise as we had expected. Then we approached Akshay,
he was excited to come on board.”
He also added, “Akshay is not just antagonist. His character has a lot of shades.”
On playing Dr Richard, Akshay said, “It was amazing.
"I've never done a role like this in my entire career. And, I've never seen anyone doing a character like this.
It was a whole new experience to play the role of an anti-hero," said Akshay, adding that Shankar is not just a filmmaker but a scientist with a grand vision

I had great fun on the set. I didn’t have to train for my role, as Shankar has done a thorough homework for my role.
I had to just understand Shankar’s vision and perform it. It took three-and-half hours to apply make up and one-and-half hours to remove it.”

Amy Jackson , "I was always on my toes from day one. Shankar is a great filmmaker, and it's my second film with him.
I had time  time working on this project.



megastar Rajinikanth is very  confident that his mega-budget sci-fi thriller "2.0" will be the most prestigious Indian film ever.
"It will appeal to both the global and Indian audiences. Director Shankar has a nice social message for everyone in the film,"
 Rajinikanth, told reporters at a press conference which was held in dubai .

No comments:

Post a Comment